Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Long time no post

This is Lucy Kissing her friend in the oven. She just loves that little girl!!
They have many conversations!


Well it's been entirely too long since I've updated and told everyone what's been going on with us. School has begun and Kevin is plugging away once again. We are off to a great start however, and he's able to be home a lot more than I thought he would be. Lucy is as busy as ever. She's running all over the place and her personality is shineing through more and more each day. She loves to know that you think she's funny. She'll cock her head to the side & just grin when she realizes that you're pleased with her. Her birthday is coming up in just 3 weeks and I am blown away. This year has FLOWN!!! What a wonderful year to have though. She has cut her first 3 teeth in the last 3 weeks (two of them within one week). Poor little thing. You never would have known though. She just doesn't get too worked up about anything. We've also crossed over into the phase of I hope I get something out of church this week, it has certainly become an interesting experience with our busy little girl. As for me, I'm just busy as ever with my little projects, mostly my little project (aka Lucy Arabella), and loveing fall!! I love this time of year, and I'm really starting to think of when Lucy was born. It's amazing to look back. Hope all is well with all of you! Take care!

2 comments:

emily said...

great picture of her and the oven- kids just LOVE to see themselves!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!