Baby girl #2
Well, it's official, we're getting another little girl!! We are so thrilled!!!! Everything with baby looks perfect, and she's coming to us the sometime around the first of September. It's so funny because I was convinced that I was having a boy, but for some reason I was having a really hard time wrapping my head around it. IT'S BECAUSE IT'S A GIRL!!!! As soon as we saw that it was a girl, it felt so right, so perfect. It felt complete. The first words out of Kevin's mouth (literally) were "Well, at least we won't have to go shopping". I looked at him and replied "No, we'll just have to start getting everything in two's". Something that I've told him however is that everything I've purchased up to this point for Lucy, has now become a 2 fer 1 deal. So he should feel good about the money we have saved thus far. I am just so excited to have my two little girls. I never had a sister, and I am so looking forward to watching their interaction and friendship. It's been so fun to watch Lucy with my growing belly. She knows that the baby is in there, and she will say "Hi baby" and wave to her. Just the other day I literally felt so overwhelmed with love for these two little people that I felt like I could almost burst. We are so blessed!!! So, there you go all. Now you have the official word.






9 comments:
Yay for girlies!! Mason will be thrilled that he will have two cute girls his age to play with...date....marry(Allie, she will be cute, don't worry). You know we love ya and are so excited to see this little cutie pie!
Congrats!!! I'm excited for you! 2 is so much fun. And even if you were having a boy, you'd be surprised what will crossover for both kids. :) Good luck with everything!
Congratulations on your new girl. I know how fun it is to have two. You will love it. Plus it is alot less expensive!!
so happy for you guys!
Congrats! A Girl!!! How fun!
They will be adorable in matching outfits!
I want to see pictures of you pregnant!
Love, h
YAY!! I am so happy for you and even more happy that you posted finally. I have been wondering where you have been. I hope we can plan something this summer and all get together. Congrats!
P.S. You need to be my support person when I get pregnant again because I want to have my next baby all Natural, but I am a big old wimp!
Hey,
Congratulations, How are you? The last time we talked I was barely pregnant with my first and I remember spilling my guts to you at a soccer game. Time flies! How close will your girls be?
How are you doing Ali? How is your mom?
I miss you guys! LOoking forward to more pictures!
HEidi
the.lamb.castle@gmail.com
Congrats Allie. Lucy is so cute!!! How are you doing??
Post a Comment