Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Family Update




Well, life here in good ol' Poky couldn't be better. I'll give a quick update.

Lucy is officially a crawler!! Ahh, what an adventure that has already been. She is all over the place. She has also begun to pull herself up on things and walk across them. I think walking is something that we are going to have to deal with sooner than we thought. She is still a bit of a peanut. She's 13lb, 12 oz and 6 months old. What a cutie pie. Her personality is really beginning to come out. She is such a smiley girl. Always grinning from ear to ear at anyone who will make eye contact with her. She is also a snuggler. If you'll let her, she would love to just snuggle right in. It's so darling.

Kevin is plugging away with school. He is in his third semester of graduate school. He's gone a lot, but it makes us very grateful for the time he is home. The semester is almost over, and soon he will have some down time. He'll be working for my Uncle Randy this summer and he looks forward to that! Lots of learning and being outside (construction). He's also been able to break out the scooter which always puts a smile on his face. No worries, I won't get on it this year. We don't want to damage any more parked cars out there. He's also playing soccer. The season has been good so far. They won their last game which makes us all happy.

As for Allie, I'm busy around the house. I've taken on so many new projects lately that I don't know where I begin & end. Lot's of domestic activities, and always trying new recipes. I'm loving every minute of it. Mostly I'm being Mom. Which is what I love the most. Every day is fun with little Lu. Hope all is well with you & yours! This is a picture of us after our Easter Egg Hunt!

0 comments: