Well, I think we're going to try out this blog thing. I'll hopefully be adding weekly updates....hopefully! Sorry if the colors change a lot. We're a little indecisive. It's just so fun!
I should probably give a little background on us. Kevin & I were married February 25, 2005. We've lived in Pocatello since we got married, and will probably be here for another 12-18 months until we leave for Kevin to get his PHD in Sociology. He's currently working on his Masters, he will graduate next spring. Our daughter Lucy was born six months ago and she is our little princess. I'm a Mommy & project queen. Other than that we just keep busy (which isn't difficult with a baby).





2 comments:
Hey Allie how are you doing? first off congratulations are in order and for more than one reason, marriage and a beautiful little girl. Things sound good in Pocatello, I wish we could see more of the white stuff(snow) here in Memphis but we saw about an inch and school was cancelled. I can't believe you are married and have a baby, i really feel old. Tell your mom hello and keep up the blog it is good to see pictures and stuff. have a good day.
brandon
Allie! I was so excited to get this link! I love the pictures of cute little Lucy. Being a mom is so fun, such a challenge, and a great blessing. Little daughters are so fun. Take care! Nicole
Post a Comment