Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


Beware the butcher!!!


Do you like our makeup job? It was sooo weird to see her with eyeshadow on.
Family photo.
Look at that cheesy smile!! So darling!
Complete with green petticoat!



We had a wonderful Halloween! We really went all out. I made the big kid costumes. Grandma Stephanie bought Lucy's hers last year. Isn't she so CUTE, and beautiful!!!! We had a blast. I wore the green makeup to the ward Halloween party the night before & decided it maybe wasn't the best for the actual night. Not really worth the effort. Lucy was a little garden fairy, I was a witch, and Kevin was a butcher. We decorated the front hallway & made it very scary & haunted, complete with smoking cauldrons, spider webs, & creepy music. We changed out the light bulbs so that the lights were all green & purple. We totally had the coolest house in the neighborhood to trick or treat at!! We even had some kids come back just so they could show their friends, they didn't even want candy. It was just so fun. Lucy loved every minute! She would get SOOoo excited when the doorbell would ring. She knew that meant more kids. We can't wait until next year!!

2 comments:

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Lucy totally has Ali's eyes- She is such a beauty- just like her momma.
Nice witch Ali! Love the green petti coat.
: ) You all make such a beautiful family!!
Love, h

nicole said...

I love these great Halloween pictures! I hope you're doing well! Merry Christmas!