Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bear Lake...Day 2

Kevin had no problems relaxing and enjoying the water! He was on this particular float trip for around 45 minutes I think.

Day 2 Lucy was ready to get down and have some fun! Here she is with Michael. These little tide pools were great because they would get so warm!!


Here are the cousins looking for shells in the sand. Which Lucy later proceeded to dump out of the cup that they were so carefully keeping them in. Sorry guys!


Here are Lucy and Brooke hanging out in their hats. I loved Brooke sitting back like such a beach babe. Anything Brooke did, Lucy in turn had to do. Notice her watching for the next move.

The lake is so beautiful and blue. This beach was fabulous!! The water was crystal clear, and warm!

3 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!
I loved all of your pictures- I can;t believe how fast lucy is growing up! Love ya!

Dana said...

So darn cute that little Lucy. Isn't it fun to see them interact with other kids. Glad you guys had fun.

Stefanie said...

Just found your blog and I was trying to see if you had your baby yet! If you have, congrats...if you haven't, good luck!