Saturday, July 5, 2008

Som fun pics


Lucy chose this look for herself. It was later joined by a single red shoe. I tried to get a shot of it but she was done with the camera by that point. I love how children just do their own thing.
She was so sweet after her bath. I set her on our bed and she just sat there for a long time not moving. It was so sweet that I had to take a picture. She was daydreaming I guess.
At first we thought that maybe we had a mouse problem, and then we realized...wait a minute!!!?!?! Yes, Lucy got the cheese and decided that she wanted a bite. It's funny the things that happen once they can reach the counter.
This was Lucy her first night in her big girl bed. Mom of course had to have a picture. She has done wonderfully! She sleeps so well, and we have no issues with her getting out when she's not supposed to. What a big girl!

1 comments:

Kit said...

She is adorable! I love when they dress themselves up. Creativity at its best!