Monday, January 19, 2009

Our little binky thief

Lucy has an addiction, and it's to binky's. Both her own and Lily's. When you walk up to her to take it she will cover her mouth and close her eyes, assuming of course that if she does this you can't see her. Better yet however is if Lucy can find 2 or even 3 binks. I love this picture. We find these extra accessories with her often and we can't help but laugh especially when she puts two of them in her mouth at a time. She will rotate them all around by putting them in her mouth, suck suck suck, take it out and put in a new one, suck suck suck. This ritual continues as long as she doesn't get caught. Oh how we love this cute little lady!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Ali
It's me Melissa Koon. My parents had your blog. Your girls are so cute!! I'm excited now I can actually see them in pictures but can't wait to see them in person. I hope everything is going well. We also have a blog it's rmtfamily.blogspot.com. I'm glad I found you, keep in touch.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Too funny! How cute! Your girls are precious!
Love ya,
h

Peach said...

Cute story. And just look at those beautiful eyes!