Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Lily





These are just a few pictures we've taken of Lily. She looks so different than Lucy did. Her coloring is definitely the most dramatic difference. Lucy had black hair, black eyebrows and eyelashes. Lily is lighter all around. Not to mention that we're 95% sure that she will have blue eyes. They are so beautiful! They keep getting lighter all the time. Who would have thought I could have a blue eyed baby? I am glad she got her Daddy's blue eyes! Also, we don't know who she looks like! Feel free to offer any insite into her darling one of a kind look.

e

7 comments:

angela said...

i think she looks like kevin, but who knows!

Shai Brown said...

Hi Allie -
I was saw you on Amy's blog and wanted to say "HI". You're little girls are so cute. Good to see you're doing well.
Shai(Bosworth)Brown

Laura Lyden said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can't quite tell who Lily looks like yet, but she is beautiful!

Cassie and Mark said...

She is beautiful! Isn't it amazing to see the bond between siblings? Children are amazing!

Kit said...

I don't know who she looks like, but she is darling. we missed you at our little get together. Hope to see you sometime.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Lily and Lucy are both so beautiful! Keep posting picutres! I love looking at them!
h

Ty and Em said...

I was just wondering the other day if you'd had your baby yet! Thank goodness for blog-stalking, because I now see that you have! She's a beaut! Hope you're doing okay!