Ok....So I'm not a blogger. Let's all just come out and say that. I'm NOT A BLOGGER!!! But I do occasionally like to show off my beautiful little people. Things here are wonderful. Just took some family pics so I thought I would post them. It was interesting to be in front of the camera instead of behind it. My Father in law took the job on, and I have to say I'm grateful he was willing. I'm a little bit picky (ha ha). Big sister just turned 3, and baby girl turned 1. We are so blessed. I'll have to show off birthday pics sometime soon. Also, check out my photog blog. It's a great time for some fall family pictures ya'll. www.alliewhitephotography.blogspot.com.












10 comments:
Well, you just need to become more of a blogger because you have such a cute family! I LOVE how your daughters have opposite hair and eyes, that is darling! You should email me so I can get your email address and invite you to my blog, I made it private. My email is shaunana820@hotmail.com. :)
Oh my gosh! Are those your girls? Seriously, I probably would not have recognized them without you in the pictures. They are beauties, you should post more often. By the way you are looking fabulous yourself. Red is a great color on you! Can't wait to see you in December.
These are great pictures of beautiful little family!!! It is about time GIRL!! Your girls with their brown and blue eyes remind me of Tannar's kids...check them out at thelittlerehrers.blogspot.com You can show off your photography of your children on your blog too!!! Lots of people would see it and hire you!! Nice marketing tool!!
Darling pics Allie!!
WOW, WERE WE EVER IMPRESSED WHAT GREAT BEAUTIES THOSE TWO ARE, OF COURSE LOOK AT THE PARENTS.THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING GRANDPA & GRANDMA KOON.
Hi Allie! I just found your blog and I think you should blog more. I love feeling like I am a small part of my friends' lives when I read blogs! You can check mine out too, if you want!
Your family is beautiful and your girls are adorable! I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Love ya!
Sarah (Hardy) Cardell
Your little girls are too cute!! What a great family picture.
Allie, I found you on Shauna's blog. I am glad I bumped into your blog. Your girls are so adorable. I love all of the family pictures. I hope that everything is going well!
Jen (Woodland) Higbee
Love the pics! They are beautiful!
My sisters and I are the same way. I had blonde hair and blue eyes, the next one had black hair and black eyes, and the next one had brown hair and brown eyes. Same parents! They really are adorable.
Post a Comment