Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Belated Christmas Pics

I designed a couple of collages of our 2009 holiday season. I think they turned out to be fun!

Kevin & I playing footsie in front of the tree, Lily checking out a new Christmas present, Lucy wearing her new helmet that Santa brought, and looking darling in her holiday outfit to go to a Christmas party with Grandma. Wearing their holiday dresses, amazing blackberry pie, and my big girls pretty little hands!
There's a story of me eating a turkey leg on Christmas day when I was 3 years old. It's crazy to see your own child doing something that you did. I absolutely LOVED my fresh balsam candle. We have an artificial tree and it made my house smell oh so outdoorsy! My big girl in her pretty pink princess shoes, and showing off her eyeliner kitty nose and whiskers. By baby with her pretty blue eyes, and rocking out to the sound of her beautiful voice. 
 This picture on the bottom of Lucy washing dishes just melts my heart. Of course she didn't want to wear a shirt with her apron. She stays entertained for a good hour washing dishes over and over. Boy are they clean afterwards!!! How do you not get sucked in by those Lily blue eyes? Captivating!! great hot cocoa and my little darling with a bell on her head. 
 
That picture of Lucy in the laundry basket is fabulous! Peeking out to see who can see her. Lily fell asleep on Daddy's chest while they were reading a book. One of my first pics with my studio lights of babers and her green monkey, Lucy and I before the Nutcracker. She loved it, and took a sweet little nap during the second act.

3 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

I love the pictures!!! Your family is beautiful. Miss you.

Becky said...

You are so so talented! Love them all. Oh and by the way, beautiful post earlier. You are amazing and your faith truly inspires me. Love you.

Tiffany said...

Allie, you did a fantastic job! I love the collages! Thanks for being a listening ear to me! You're awesome!